Accelerated Skills Transfer
Most organisations are facing skills shortages. While the reasons for these skills shortages vary, the bottom line is that they need to be effectively addressed. In this light, many organisations have implemented Knowledge Management initiatives with varying degrees of success.
A critical part of ensuring that organisational knowledge is maintained and increased is to ensure that effective skills transfer strategies are in place. The luxury of waiting for incremental learning is also a thing of the past. The skills pool must be broadened – and fast!
Accelerated Skills Transfer must be tailored to the organisation in which it takes place – leveraging existing structures and processes. The process will include:
- Creating and understanding of the difference between data, information and knowledge (how do you know when you know)
- Identifying different skill levels and creating strategies for increasing these
- Deciding in which areas skills transfer is critical
- Capturing expertise from the experts – for immediate or future transfer to others
- Assisting individuals within the organisation to sustain the skills transfer process
- Assisting with the development of processes and procedures for skills transfer
Equanimity has a track record of successful Accelerated Skills Transfer interventions.
Contact us to discuss your requirements